Hello EE Team Members!
Did you know that we have a wonderful Team Blog filled with so many AMAZING and helpful information?!!!
Well, here is your chance to get increase exposure for your shop!
WHAT IS IT? Are you an expert on a topic or field of practice or craft? Well, here is your chance to get noticed! Share your wisdom, knowledge, and experiences with your fellow EE Team Members. We are always looking for members who wants to write articles for our blog. We read all articles and info before posting it, and combing through all of the not so important details. Our featured articles are well written, have a nice flow to it, easy to follow, informative, and packed full of knowledge.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU? Just so you know, our team blog gets on average 100-200 views a day and on peak days, 600+ views a day. With people from all over the world viewing and reading our blog. In addition, with the majority of our traffic coming from Google, other websites, Social Networking sites, and numerous other blogs and search engines. That means that being on our blog will get your shop exposed much further than just in the realm of Etsy alone.
We always credit the author of the article. And if an article is written from an EE Team Member, we always attach your shop avatar with a link to your shop with the article. This is a great opportunity for those of you that don't have a blog to still get blog exposure!
HOW CAN YOU GET INVOLVED? Have a great topic that you want to share? Please let me know of your topic. Write your article within 1-2 weeks of getting the stamp of approval. Once you are done with your article, send me an email with the article to proof. I will also share the article proof with another leader/s on our team. Once everything looks good, it will get posted and you will be notified when it does get published. We are looking for many many good articles and contents. So there will be many features! Each author and article will be featured on different days. Our goal is to have at least 1 featured article each week.
WHAT DO WE LOOK FOR IN AN ARTICLE AND AUTHOR?
1. No noticeable grammatical errors. Hence we need to proof the article before posting. Nothing is perfect, so every now and then, a few small errors might slip by.
2. A good topic. One that is helpful and practical. Or one that is encouraging and uplifting. Anything to benefit our team, our members, and their businesses and/or life.
3. Please include pictures (if you can and if you have any pertaining to the topic written). Pictures are great because they tell a thousand words.
4. Please make sure that article submissions are topics that our members relate to. And we want to keep our current theme cohesive: business topics, business related, anything to save money and time, craft room decorations etc... Anything to make our lives more simple. Not sure about an idea or article?, feel free to convo or email us and discuss it with us Thanks.
5. A nice flow to the article. You don't have to be a professional writer. Just write from the heart.
Any other questions, please feel free to ask. Thanks and hopefully we will get many of you excited and willing to participate.
TEAM EMAIL ADDRESS: EtsyEntrepreneurs@gmail.com